Sunday, February 22, 2009

I Do Have A Living God

To go along with my last post, I would just like to say – I truly have a living God, and He has made Himself very real this week. Within one week’s time He answered four specific prayers when I went to Him completely empty of myself, telling Him there was no way I was ever going to accomplish what I needed to do that day if He didn’t step in. And you know what? He came through! God is real, and His power is evident, even to those in the world. There is no natural explanation for the four answers to prayer I saw this week, except for this – I have a living God!
By the way, for family or friends reading this, we’re on vacation in VA. We’ll be heading over to the colonial town of Williamsburg tomorrow, and we’re looking forward to it. We were also able to attend Grace Baptist Church of Petersburg this morning, and I was able to meet up with Mr. Byron Foxx, a Christian music publisher from Bible Truth Music. I don’t know why this opportunity came up, but I’m looking forward to what the living God may have in store for the music He has given me…in His time, of course :-)
Although I’ve been learning things all week from the scriptures, here are some good verses to think on:
Ps. 27:14 – Wait on the LORD: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the LORD.”
Pr.3:5-6 “Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.”

No comments:

Post a Comment