Friday, February 13, 2009

A First Post

What does one write for their first post? The reason for the blog? That's a good place to start. First, I suppose I'm on a quest to not waste my life, and it seems that can only happen if a person makes much of God. Perhaps, to some degree, I can fulfil part of that purpose here. Second, I used to be nervous about having a public place on the internet. But then my sister got a blog, and I figured since I already have a website, it seems as though my personal information is already available. (BTW, that's the next thing I need to do - link to my website, at http://www.psalmstriss.com/). That is where I'll be uploading all my songs, both audio and sheet music. I've also applied to place my music on iTunes, but it doesn't seem to be going as smoothly as I hoped. It's seems like I've done everything I'm supposed to, but when I search for my music, it doesn't show up! :-) Anyway, to go along with my first reason for this blog, I would also like to use this space to tell the stories of my songs. I like to call them my songs of deliverance - "Thou art my hiding place; thou shalt preserve me from trouble; thou shalt compass me about with songs of deliverance. Selah." Ps.32:7.

And for those who want to know more about me, or are wondering where the term psalmstriss came from, you can check out my "profile" here. Well, that's about all for now. Oh, I almost forgot. I am an aunt to the four most adorable children in the world! Maybe I can figure out how to upload pictures of them soon :-)

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blog world! ;) I'm your first follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So you are not just MSS anymore:)
    Good job!

    ReplyDelete