Saturday, May 2, 2009

This and That

As I'm not one to really post about my life on the world-wide web, I guess I shall post a few thoughts from life over the past week or so :-)
1. Friends of ours had a beautiful baby girl born this week. She's a perfect, cute newborn, that God was very good to give to this sweet couple. I enjoyed holding her, and seeing her tiny little features. On top of all that, I won the contest that we played at her baby shower, of guessing the closest to the date and time of her birth, as well as other details. These friends will be taking me out to eat as a prize - yay! Thank you Lord, for babies.
2. The weather has been beautiful - absolutely gorgeous. Thank You, Lord, for nice days.
3. I got to see my nephews this week, and play with them. Little "C" had his first pool-encounter-of-the-year on our front lawn, in the little green turtle sandbox-turned-pool. He had so much fun splashing me...actually, I think he enjoyed seeing my reaction, hehe. Thank You, Lord, for family and little children.
4. We had a good time at our other friends' house last night. Good start to a Bible study us girls are doing, then we watched a movie. Thank You, Lord, for friends.
5. I realized this week that my relationship with God has been growing greatly recently. It's sweet, it's comforting, and I truly have a living God Who answers prayer the way He knows is best. It's almost like we're really "walking" together. Thank You, Lord, for caring about me like this.





Well, how about some pics?
Little "C" loved, loved, loved the water!







Little "E" loved the outdoors :-)

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the book God of All Comfort! I read it during a time I REALLY needed it and it was indeed such a comfort to me. Why should I worry when I have a Great Shepherd watching over me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The little man is sooo cute! I didn't realize he was so chubblicious!!! I'm so glad he's doing so well after all he's been through!

    Thanks for your sweet comment. Will let you know when our little man arrives. :)

    ReplyDelete