Tuesday, April 14, 2009

It's Been Awhile...

It's been awhile since I last posted on here...so now I'm finally getting around to it :-) I'm starting to get back into my music world, so that's a good thing - gives me things to post about. Last night I was at the home of good friends of ours, the "J's," who have an awesome piano! I was able to record 4 songs there. It just inspires me to redo all my songs; but that takes a long time. All the recording, editing, and mixing take awhile. I wish I could just do everything perfectly the first time, but, alas, it doesn't always happen that way.

I suppose I should post about the story behind another one of my songs. but before that, which will be another post, there should really be some pictures on here. So, I shall post about last night.

This is the "studio" where I recorded at our friends' house. This piano is so neat! It can harmonize a voice into different parts. I love that feature.




And of course, if one is up in the area, no outing is complete without a visit to the two most adorable little men: C & E.



This is "C" on the go, as you can see, unless it's the camera quality (this was taken on my phone). Little man played shy when he saw me, until I picked him up. Then he wouldn't let me put him down to pick up "E" when he started crying. So we played, and we pushed a few cars across the floor. I also deflected an object that went flying from his hands in the direction of little "E's" face. All in all, it was a great night :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment